McGraw-Hill Education - Conquering GRE Math - 3rd Edition (2016) ...
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 31.0 MB
- Uploaded By Gooner01
- Downloads 367
- Last checked 2 hours ago
- Date uploaded 3 months ago
- Seeders 33
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 2D357EE1D4BA6FEE185A50D737400C3B59D44BEE
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 3 edition (1 Oct. 2016)
A comprehensive tool to help boost your score on the GRE math section
If you’re one of the more than half a million people who take the GRE every year and want to boost your math score, than this is the ideal study resource for you!
McGraw-Hill Education’s Conquering the GRE Math, Second Edition is unique in that the problems increase in difficulty as you progress through the book. This will help you develop problem-solving skills as you prepare for the exam. The author is a math teacher who specializes in helping students enhance their GRE related math skills.
This complete tool contains indispensable features to help you improve your test scores, including:
• 3 Full-length GRE math sections provide practice with questions just like those on the real test.
• Complete review of GRE math topics including: number properties, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems.
• Strategies for answering every GRE math question type: quantitative comparison, multiple choice, numeric entry, and data analysis.
• Contains information on the GRE math item formats that reflects the latest test.
• Hundreds of questions for test-takers who want to maximize their score on the math section.
Files:McGraw-Hill Education - Conquering GRE Math - 3rd Edition (2016) (Epub) Gooner
- McGraw-Hill Education - Conquering GRE Math - 3rd Edition (2016).epub (31.0 MB)
- Torrent Downloaded From Katcr.co - Kickasstorrents.txt (0.1 KB)
- Torrent downloaded from DNoid.me - Demonoid.txt (0.1 KB)