PassMark WirelessMon Professional v2.1.1001
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 2.4 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 145
- Last checked 13 hours ago
- Date uploaded 9 years ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 3739A8E4136508BABA255049F61CAD80996EE335
PassMark WirelessMon Professional v2.1.1001 - is a software tool that allows users to monitor the status of wireless WiFi adapter(s) and gather information about nearby wireless access points and hot spots in real time.
WirelessMon can log the information it collects into a file, while also providing comprehensive graphing of signal level and real time IP and 802.11 WiFi statistics.
- Verify 802.11 network configuration is correct.
- Test WiFi hardware and device drivers are functioning correctly.
- Check signal levels from your local WiFi network and nearby networks.
- Help locate sources of interference to your network.
- Scan for hot spots in your local area (wardriving).
- Create signal strength maps of an area.
- GPS support for logging and mapping signal strength.
- Correctly locate your wireless antenna (especially important for directional antennas).
- Verify the security settings for local access points.
- Measure network speed & throughput and view available data rates.
- Help check Wifi network coverage and range.
Compatibility: Any wireless adapter complies with the NDIS_802.11 should be able to report information to WirelessMon. Note that only Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 and above), XP and 2003 support this software. Windows 95, 98 and NT are not supported. All the various IEEE 802.11 standards are supported, including 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g. Some features may not be supported by some wireless adapters, typically they will report only partial information in this case. It has been also been noted that several wireless adapter manufacturers are not providing device drivers that are fully Windows compliant.
Wireless LAN information:
- Current connection information:
SSID; Connected access point MAC address; Signal strength; Tx Power; Authentication type; RTS Threshold; Fragmentation Threshold; Channel in use; Frequency being used; Number of Antennas; Beacon Period; ATIM Window; Dwell Time; Hop Pattern; Hop Set.
- Statistics information: More than 30 parameters are reported. Including a detailed break down of frames sent and received, error counts, transmission retry counters and related low level data.
- IP information: Information about the current TCP/IP connection is reported. Including the adapter MAC address; Adapter device driver name; the IP Address; Subnet Mask; if DHCP is enabled; the Gateway Address and the DHCP server IP address.
- IP counter information: Network throughput is monitored and displayed. This includes the maximum bandwidth available from the network adapter hardware, the current send and receive data rates in bytes per second and packets per second, plus error counters.
New Features in v2.1 build 1001 8/November/2007:
- Added option for Min and Max signals to allow dBm to percentage and vice versa calculations to be tweaked for different network cards. Also changed calculation of these values slightly.
- Fixed several crashes in Vista.
- Fixed a bug where graphing the connected access point would show no signal.
- Fixed bug where clicking on a hexagon on the map tab would fill in the incorrect hexagon.
- Fixed bug where a hexagon could be filled in by clicking on an invalid part of the map display.
Use our keygen to generate a working serial for your user name.
All files were checked against viruses with Kaspersky Antivirus!
- readme.txt (3.2 KB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)
- wimon_maptab.jpg (49.1 KB)
- wirelessmon21b1001pro.zip (2.3 MB)
- wirelessmon_wzlogo.jpg (42.9 KB)
- wlanmonscreen_1.jpg (56.6 KB)