- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 1.5 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 128
- Last checked 19 hours ago
- Date uploaded 9 years ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 10E3B9D404E4E085FAF407C92DF660028B40E696
No stupid trial files or anything like that. All of these patches work. Just install and reboot Windows. PPPoe configurations are in there as well.There are more registry tweaks available from speedguide.net, but you will need to enter them manually into the registry. Novice users should probably not do these, just stick to the patches, and if you dont know what "regedit" is also do not do anything manual.
All undo files and default files do just that, return everything back to the way it was.
Another good setting to optimize in Utorrent is Options/Preferences/Advanced in the windows look for net.max_halfopen....a good setting for this is 100 (note: If you set this to 100 also set EvID4226Patch223d-en to 100)
All files, documentation, and recommended settings are free and can be found at speedguide.net and EvID4226Patch223d-en can be found at lvllord.de.
All files in Windows 9x are for just those OS's. Same with Windows XP 2000 folder.
This file patches your TCPIP.SYS file and makes you have whatever amount of connections you want to have.....Most users will just use the default settings, but it will ask you if you want to increase or decrease them. Do what you want...I would recommend setting it at 100. Enjoy!
- EvID4226Patch223d-en.zip (39.0 KB)
- Read Me First!.txt (0.6 KB)
- sguide_default_9x.zip (0.8 KB)
- sguide_tweak_9x.zip (1.1 KB)
- sguide_tweak_9x_pppoe.zip (1.2 KB)
- sg_webtweak_9x.zip (0.3 KB)
- W95236926usa.exe (171.2 KB)
- W95236926usa5.EXE (216.5 KB)
- W95ws2setup.exe (963.3 KB)
- W98236926usa.exe (170.0 KB)
- sguide_default_2k.zip (0.8 KB)
- sguide_tweak_2k.zip (1.2 KB)
- sguide_tweak_2k_pppoe.zip (1.3 KB)
- sg_webtweak_2k.zip (1.7 KB)
- winxp_dnscache.zip (0.7 KB)
- winxp_dnscache_undo.zip (0.8 KB)